Sunday, October 24, 2010

a slap on my face

i felt like God had slapped me on my face last friday,,,

i fell down from my motorcycle
it was an ordinary morning
i rushed to the office, because a lot of things to do and i want an early start
i drove my motorcycle too fast and my mind was wandering
when i took left turn to the office, a car suddenly passed in front of me
i grab the brake and suddenly i fell down
i guess the road is kinda sandy so my motorcycle slipped

overall i was okay, i just got some scratches and bruises on my left leg and my right arm
oh and it hurts by the way
it still hurts until now

why do i felt like i was slapped?
i don't know,,,
maybe because i was being grumpy and ungrateful lately
so this accident was meant to make me to do so
grateful that i was okay

nevertheless,,, i shall put my feet back on the gorund
accepting the fact and reality
to deal with whatever i have and wherever i am now
stop looking back and looking up

mungkin juga kurang sedekahnya
kadang kita merasa telah cukup sedekah
tapi manatau masih ada hak orang lain dalam harta yang kita miliki

alhamdulillah,,, thank's for reminding me, dear God
hopefully this accident help me on becoming a better person
so help me God,,,

No comments: