Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 is the new 20

owwwh,,, i've finally graduated from my twenties and begin my thirties
how time flies so fast
i barely remembered my early twenties
20, 21, 22 and 23 were my college years. i guess those were the times when i had to struggle with my grades, involved in some organization activities and managed to still had all the fun
23 was when I graduated and eligible to hold my degree as Environmental Engineer,,, whatever that means,, :D
23 was also my age when i got my first job, real job
of course i had a full year of class and on the job training in Management Development Program in a bank, and continued to work in Mortgage Department
i had a blissfull, wonderful but sometimes stressful moment there for 2 years
what can i say,,, i met friends and family there, i learnt a lot not only about mortgage but also about working, socializing and interacting with bosses and colleagues
26 was when i had my first promotion becoming senior officer
it was also the year when i took another turn, leaving for another job
there was nothing wrong from the previous job
i just had to take the new opportunity, see where it was going to take me
so i spent another year for training in the new company, an oil and gas company
having so much ups and downs and new experiences
27 was when i finished my training and start the real job
so until my last twenties and my early thirties, i'm still hanging around on this company

i've met people, made friends, fallen in love and broken hearted, had fun, got myself into trouble, disappointed, angry and many more things
and i'm thankful for those experiences
cause they're making me who i am today
and i'm thankful for my parents and brother, my relatives for  loving me and understanding me
oh i had a big family, we didn't meet so often
but once we met, it's a hell of fun,,, :D

anyways,, my thirties has begun, ready or not,
let's make another wonderful journey with the new spirit
because 30 is the new 20
because what is age anyway? it's just a number
i just hope getting wiser and better, not only getting older

so,,, happy birthday to me,,, i wish all the next best things,,,
whatever that may,,,, amiiin,,,,   :))

No comments: