Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 New Year's Eve

Teh Nila & me
Well helloooo 2012,,,
We finally met! ;)
All of best wishes through out the year .
And this is my first blog for 2012, hopefully I can be more productive and proactive in writing and sharing.

I spent the new year's eve in Kuala Lumpur (KL), just because I need to see a dearest friend, someone who knew me well and I haven't met for a long time, Teh Nila. We were together as MDPers of PermataBank and house mates in Wisma Anggrek. To make the long story short, she's married and followed her husband to KL. I'll try to summarize my trip there,,,

THE REASON
I need vacation so bad. Some place to get away, to clear up and refresh my mind. After a crazy working year, after those weeks of overtime preparing SMI certification. And knowing that 2012 will be a crazier year, it's the right time to have vacation and having a lot of fun.

THE DESTINATION & AIRPLANE TICKETS
So I decided to have vacation to KL, and meet up with Teh Nila. I actually flew to KL with Air Asia, the best low cost airplane in Asia. But I got my tickets in last minutes so I got it in a veeeerrrryyyyyy expensive price. D*mn! But Sari said, consider it as a reward to myself. It's not that expensive if it's compared to my hardwork. Preett! :D But thank's Sari, I've chosen to listen to your advice.

THE PREPARATION
Now, considering I should pay a lot for the tickets, I decided not to have a checked-in-baggage, cause I have to pay an extra money for that. So I have to travelling light, only bring a small suitcase and keep it in cabin. It also means I can't bring a lot of stuffs and can't shop a lot. Well, I'm not in a mood to shop anyway. Surprisingly, I can do that! Oh wooow,,, my suitcase was only half-full when I departed to KL. And of course it's full when I got back,,, eheheheh,,,
Teh Nila said that she couldn't pick me up at the airport so I had to figure out the transportation from LCCT to her condo in KLCC. Thank's to her advice and Google, I found the schedule, route and fare from LCCT to KLCC.

THE DEPARTURE DAY
Here comes the long travelling day from Cepu to KL... On December 31st, 2011, I woke up really early in the morning just to catch the first train to Pasar Turi Surabaya, KA Cepu Ekspress at 4.55 am. It costs Rp 25.000,-  only, but comfy. The flight from Surabaya to KL took 2.5 hours and it.was.scaryyyyy!! A passenger's cellphone was on during the flight, because it rang 30 minutes before we landed. Oh my,,,,,
Alhamdulillah we finally landed safely,,, From LCCT I took Skybus to KL Sentral, only RM 9 and about an hour away, and then from KL Sentral I took LRT to KLCC station, only RM 1.6 and 20 minutes away. And Teh Nila picked me up at KLCC station, walking about 5 minutes to her condo, which is located right behind the KLCC station. It was 6 pm already,,, what a day,,,




THE NEW YEAR'S EVE
The fireworks was awesome! Went to KLCC park with Teh Nila and Rita (her sister in law) and tried to blend in with the crowd,,,

Overall, this trip was fun. Mostly because of Teh Nila and her family. We've got a lot of things to catch up. We talked about the past, present and future. Our hopes, challenges, feelings, sadness, and happiness.

Although a lot of things going on around you lately, you look happy Teh,,,, It's good to see you happy, cause you're a good and fun person to be with and you deserve all the happiness,,,, :)

Till we meet again dearest Teh Nila,,,,


No comments: