Saturday, January 21, 2012

Being Independent Is Not Good (?)

i took care of myself because i had to
there's no way i count on my parents anymore to pay my meals, my bills, my needs
that's why i work, took a job that sucks, make some money
to pay my meals, my bills and my needs
i make a decision by myself because i had to
who else will tell me what to do?
just do my best to survive this life,
and then people called me independent.

but somehow, from some point of view, being independent like that is not good
coz i don't seem to need anybody else
coz men will feel insecure and threatened around me

hadeuuuuu,,,,, rempong bener yak idup gw?
begini salah begitu salah
but i do not choose to be a common man
i'll live my life the way i wanted it to
not only to boost men's ego
coz either way, i'm still the one who have to pay my own meals, my own bills and my own needs
men, if you feel threatened by this, than you're not man enough for me

No comments: