Sunday, January 2, 2011

Live My Life to The Fullest!

attention : this is my first blog post on 2011

so the 2010 chapter is closed, guys,,,,
now we're entering the new chapter, 2011.
how i love dividing my life into chapters or episodes, hahaha,,,

i love marking my way in this life, usually on my birthday and new year
it's kinda good for me
so i can evaluate what had happened, setting next goals, dreaming the next impossible dreams and starting to make those dreams happened

sadly to say,,, 2010 was working year
i was working my a*s of, till i couldn't think of anything else
i was working on weekdays, weekend, and even on my annual leave
i was attached on my desk, my office, my work

okay, i had some achievement at work
but i kinda failed in my personal achievement
i had plenty of unread books
i haven't renewed my TOEFL score
i haven't apply for any abroad scholarship
i still can't drive a car
i haven't had my eurotrip, us trip or any other trip that i dreamt of
and more over, i am still single on my 30, hehehe,,, :D

but i'm not gonna regret the year 2010
i still had plenty of things to be thankful for
i am thankful that my parents are healthy and happy on thier retirement year
i am thankful that my brother bought Bluey and still being the best brother in the world
i feel blessed for having tons of friends and thankful for their friendship
you know who you are,,, :)
i am thankful that i started to have friends here in cepu
and many more

on year 2011, i plan to live my life to the fullest!
so when i look back at 2011 one day, i can say "2011 is an awesome year!"
here's what i want to do in 2011 :
1. i want to visit my parents more often and be a better daughter
2. i'm going to spare my time to read books each day
2. having some trips to see the other side of this world, hopefully an eurotrip *cross my finger*
3. renewing my TOEL score
4. applying, scholarship or new job, hehehe,,, considering Jan 2012 is only a year away!
5. having fun, fun, fun, FUN!
6. join a driving course so i can finally drive a car
7. start to have a financial planning and making some good investment, maybe start a business
8. i am so gonna married this year, no matter what! amiiin,,,,

well, let's review that list again next year

next week i am going to have my first trip in 2011 with @iindadah. we're going to visit @wulanwicaksono and @ninovsnino. i'm so excited. maybe this is a good thing to start 2011. the year that i live my life to the fullest! :)

1 comment:

Sasi Thian said...

1. Kalo mau ke euro cek : www.tours4fun.com atau cek travelocity.com

2. Gw ikuuuuuuttttt.......