Sunday, July 10, 2011

changes

"the only constant is change" -unknown-

i got those line from a director of my previous office. he told us, the trainees, that there's nothing constant in this world, nothing as absolute as change itself. i wasn't paying too much attention back then, until i experienced it myself. it's true that changes come to our lives so often, even when we don't want it, even when we feel very comfortable of ourselves.

i'm a kind of routine-and-constant-person. i don't really like changes. maybe that's because i'm a libra, who loves peace and harmony. and changes sometimes led us to chaos and unhappiness. but somehow life took me to constant changes. i was forced to be flexible and adaptable. it's me who have to adjust to those changes. i was evolving, changing. 

but lately i kind of tired doing adjustion (is that even a word? excuse my bad english guys,,,). if things don't go the way i want it to be, why can't i just take the exit route? why can't i just leave it all behind and take another road? i guess it will all come back to the same question. will i be able to accept the changes? do i dare?

i feel like i'm in an intersection right now, don't have a clue which way to take. what i want and what i need is very different. i wish someone will be kind enough to give me a direction, eventhough i know deep down inside that the decision is up to me. 

hopefully on the next 6 month i'll be confident enough to make the decision. so help me god,,,,

No comments: