Saturday, September 4, 2010

counting my blessings

i know i am a grumpy girl,,, complaining about this and that
always found something is wrong, unsatisfied, even sometimes it sounds ungrateful
it brought me  negative spirit

lately i heard couple of sad news
my friend's mother passed away
my other friend's sister had cancer and the doctor just gave up
she's just waiting her time

those news made me thinking
i am lucky enough to be alive and healthy
and so is my family, my beloved parents and brother

and then i started to count my blessings
my job is pretty good
well,,,it is not easy, but i make a damn good living with it
i am almost thirty years old,,,and still single
i want to meet my soulmate and get married soon
but maybe God has a bigger plan
maybe God give me a chance to do anything that I want before I committed to someone
so instead of feeling sad, i intend to do "anything" that's possible
so i bought a ticket to singapore, together with indah
it's going to be our adventure
maybe after singapore we could take a huge leap to europe,,, :)
amiiiiin....

anyways,,,,moral of this posting is,,,
i want to be a grateful person
someone who is content, fulfill and thankful for everything
i will keep my positive mind
i will cherish this moment with all that i have
and i will keep my eyes open,,,
just in case my prince charming is around,,,, :)

No comments: