Sunday, October 14, 2012

False Alarm

I'm more than happy to inform you that I had medical check up yesterday,
And it came back with good, even great, result!
Yaaay! Alhamdulillaaaah,,,
So the cyst is no longer existed in my ovarium.
It may not a cyst, and apparently being washed by my monthly period.
But I should have it checked again in next 6 months.

I'm a skeptic. Natural born and well trained.
This skeptic in me made me prepare for the worst.
I thought I was ready to hear the doctor said, "It stays." or "It grows bigger."
But when the doctor said "It's gone. All of it. You're clean.",
I felt sooooooo relieved.
And I realized that I was never going to be ready to hear the worst case.

For what it's worth, this false alarm made me thinking.
And now I know what I want in my life the most and who I want to live my life with.
Well, at least the kind of guy I want to share my life with, hehehe,,,


No comments: