Sunday, December 25, 2011

Reflection

Whoopsy!
And year 2011 will end in a week.
Time flies so fast,,,
I guess 2011 is a working year for me, just like 2010,, *sigh*

And as much as I curse it, I kinda enjoy it. Maybe I'm a bit of workaholic. There were times when I spent my weekend at the office and the office felt like my second home. I just brought my iPod along, and there I was, working on my weekend. Kinda stupid.

The struggle in Cepu was getting harder. Challenges and disturbances came so often. Till at some point, I thought enough is enough. I was just getting sick and tired here. It's time to find my Emergency Exit. Call me a quitter, but for those who said that, you just don't know what it's like so shut your mouth. 

I'd like to think that I choose my own way of life and my happiness. I do not choose to be a common man. I won't stay just because the prestige, luxury and money. I want to take the leap of faith, having some adventure, developing, content and happy. Because it's my right to do so. 

The good thing about this year is having great friends. I finally found friendship with my colleagues here in Cepu. It's a blessing in disguise. I have friends for almost every activity. Friend to bake a cake, friend to play tennis, friend to go to gym and jogging, friend to sing along, friend to have dinner with, and mostly friends to have a good laugh and deep conversation. Those are people who made my stay in Cepu is becoming more bearable and fun.

About my 2011 resolution, ohohohoho,,, I haven't done them all. Only 1 thing for sure, I finally hired a financial planner . So I can manage my assets and liabilities in the right direction. The funny thing about this is I found out that the hardest part was determining my financial goals. What do I want to do? What do I want to have? After I could figure it out, the rest was easy. 

And the most fun of 2011 is that I accomplished some of fun activities. Yaaay!!!

On January, I've travelled to Singapore with Indah, went to interesting places, including Universal Studio Singapore. It was wonderful experiences, as we've travelled alone and getting lost in some places. 

On June, I've travelled to Yogyakarta alone. Completely all by myself. Stayed in a boutique hotel, enjoyed javanish atmosphere and culture. I went to Keraton, Tamansari, Ullen Sentalu Museum and I watched Sendratari Ramayani on Prambanan. The last one was a great show ever and the stage background was Prambanan Temple.

On August, I went Omra for the second time with my family, Sari and Mariesa. It was a spiritual journey that I'll never forget. My first Omra was amazing, but this second one was memorable. I was enjoying my every moment there.

On September, I went to Linkin Park concert in Jakarta with Indah & Rhino. That was my second time watching their live show. Hopefully not the last one. 

For the closure,,, so what's next? What do I want to do for 2012? Do not ask about work thingy, it's obvious that if 2011 was a crazy year, than 2012 will be a CRAZIER one! And I should figure out my Emergency Exit as I'll have paid all my dues on next January 2012. But as I found out that my passions are music, food and travelling, I'm expecting to have more travel experiences in 2012. To an interesting, exotic and great places. An eurotrip maybe? Hopefully,,,
 
Anyhow I'm excited for 2012. As it will be a crazier year than 2011 already is, it also will be a year filled with hope and expectation. I'll try my best and let God do the rest. So help me God.

Happy New Year, you all,,, ☺ 

XOXO,
Kaka

No comments: