Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Refreshing - I did it my way!

Ok, I admit that this is weird, totally weird. I'm a weirdo anyway,,, :D

I'd like to share that for me, refreshing in Cepu is not easy to do. There's no mall, hang out places, bookstore. Some of my friends are doing sport in their spare time, like football, badminton or volley. Well, sport had never been my hobby, so I've never joined them. After few months here, and living in a house, I've finally figured out what I really love to do in my spare time.

It is washing the dishes. Yes, it's weird. I've told you I'm a weirdo before. I found that washing the dishes can clear my crowded mind. It calmed me down and straighten my mind. After a hectic week, staying at home on weekend is my heaven on earth. Although I still have to do my laundry, cleaning up the house, sometimes cooking, and of course,,washing the dishes. But I feel the excitement, the happiness while doing it.

Maybe I should re-evaluate my life. If being a housewive or full time mom can make me a happier and better person, why not? ☺

No comments: