Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Ultimate Trip

When I was a little girl, I knew that I lived in a big world, and all I've ever wanted was travelling around the globe. Maybe that's why I was attracted to geography, history and English lessons. It felt like only a dream and an impossible thing to do, but this year, I finally made it come true. Well, at least I went to some parts of the globe, not all of it, hahaha...

Last March I went to Europe, with my 2 friends, Cindy and Mas Ronny. Eurotrip was my ultimate dream trip so I was very excited doing it. The itinerary was an ambitious one, 8 countries and 10 cities, because it's the first Eurotrip for Cindy and me. We went to Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Venezia, Vatican, Rome, Geneve, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. It made the schedule was very tight. But we've managed to enjoy the ride.. :))

Rome, Italy - March 20th, 2014
What did we get from this trip, other than the pictures of course? That's what our friend from Portugal, Andreia, asked us last night. We've experiences, being citizens of the world. This trip taught us a lot of things, like being patient and empathy for others, experiencing other cultures, meeting new people, tasting delicious food from each city, and many indescribable feelings that I can't explain. We. Had. Fun. Period.

I so wanna tell you the details, but maybe not today. Hopefully I will have time and not becoming too lazy to write or share some photos with you all, hihihi...


No comments: