Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Good, The Bad and The I-Don't-Care

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" - Rhett Butler

Since we're a little kid, we've been taught about the good and the bad. That it's important for us to be good, to our parents, to our friends, to our environment, and to God. That we should treat others with empathy and sympathy. That we should treat others the way we want to be treated. Otherwise, we're just being bad.

But those lessons  didn't taught us about what to be expected. Sometimes things don't go the way we want it to be. Sometimes people just don't treat us the way we want to be treated. But hey,,, we are not the center of the universe. That's the lesson of life. Even John Lennon said, "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans".

When your good is not good enough for some people, when they judge you easily without even giving you any explanation, you can be The Bad, you know. They've judged you anyway. So why should bother? But for me, I'm just stoned. My heart just frozen.  I don't even care. It's just a way to reach a peaceful mind, considering a peaceful mind is the most important thing (quote from Mba Izah,,, :) )

Moral of this posting is : Don't try to understand someone if it makes you tired. Cause life is too short and you won't be able to move on.
Happy fasting, y'all,,,,,

No comments: